Culinary Arts Program | Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the program full-time or part-time?
- Currently, the program is structured for full-time participation
- Classes meet Monday-Friday
- Times are determined by individual class
2. What is the current tuition per semester?
- Tuition is dependent upon your home address:
- Northampton County Resident: $2,355
- Monroe County Resident: $3,780
- Other Pennsylvania County: $5,040
- Out of State or Country: $7,440
3. What other out-of-pocket expenses will be incurred?
- Knife Kit: $420
- Chef's Uniform: $270
- Textbooks: $865
- Miscellaneous (Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, etc): $15
- TOTAL: $1,570
4. Are there any pre-requisites needed?
- You will need to be able to show proficiency in Basic Math and English skills
- ServSafe Manager Certificate
5. How do I get my ServSafe Certificate?
- Classes for ServSafe Certification are available through NCC’s Lifelearn program
- For a list of dates or to register for a ServeSafe class click here.
6. How do I enroll in the Program?
- Complete the free online application found here.
- Upon acceptance, you'll need to complete orientation and then you will be assigned a Success Navigator to help you register for classes and plan your schedule
7. Are there any scholarship opportunities available?
- Yes, but you must complete a FAFSA form to be considered – whether or not you need financial aid.
- You should also indicate to either your success navigator, Advisor or a member of the Culinary Arts team that you are interested in pursuing a scholarship