NCC Alumni Panel: Careers in Hospitality
Monday, April 19th | 12:30pm - 1:30pm
The Hospitality industry is rebounding! If working in five-star resorts, hotels, chic city eateries, or tourism destinations sounds like your dream job—the hospitality management programs at NCC can help launch your career.
Join us April 19th to hear first-hand from a panel of NCC Alumni as they share their educational & professional journeys. Whether you are a current or prospective student, log on to hear why they chose a career in Hospitality, how they got their start, different career paths, and how NCC helped them get to where they are now! This is the perfect opportunity to expand your network get your questions answered by people who were once in your shoes!
- Ginna Corado NCC '16, Manager of Scholarships & Events—NCC
- Jazlynn Datis Cordero, Blue Grillhouse
- Ruth Richebacher NCC '11, Director Total Guest Experience—American Queen Steamboat Company
- Stephanie Smith NCC '15, Senior Sales Manager—Hilton Newark Airport
- Becky Zavilla NCC '17, Director Meeting and Group Sales—Hilton Garden Inn