Complete Your Orientation & Register for Classes
Degree-seeking students have the option to attend an on-campus orientation at our Bethlehem or Monroe Campus. These sessions cover the same information as our online orientation but at one of our campus locations. Before coming to campus for an orientation session, students must submit their transcripts and complete placement testing, if required. If all requirements are met, students may register for classes at the event. Space is limited for our in-person sessions, so sign up today to secure your spot.
Upcoming On-Campus Orientation Sessions:
- Monroe — Monday, August 2nd at 6pm
- Bethlehem — Wednesday, August 4th at 10am
- Bethlehem — Monday, August 9th at 3pm
- Monroe — Thursday, August 12th at 10am
Can't make it to campus? Learn more about our online option.
How to Prepare for an On-Campus Orientation Session:
- Set aside 2 hours for the event
- Have your NCC username and password available
- Submit transcripts and complete placement testing, if required
While at the event, students are required to wear a mask and social distance.