NCC Alumni Panel: Careers in the Sciences
Wednesday, March 10th | 5pm - 6pm
Interested in majoring in Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, or Biotechnology and want to learn more about the career options available? Join us March 10th to hear first-hand from a panel of outstanding NCC Alumni about where your degree can take you. Log on to discover the broad range of opportunities available to our graduates, ask questions, expand your network, get advice, and explore your future in science!
Featured panelists include:
- Dan Fleming '14, Lead Analytic Technician—Lubrizol Life Science
- Lee Schuler '14, Vector Control Program Leader and Water Quality Study Co-Leader—Monroe County
- Kate Rodriguez '16, Research Technician—TruCapSol
- Cameron Feathers '12, Pharmaceutical Engineer—PerkinElmer; Immunology & Microbiology PhD Candidate—Drexel University
- Noah Weaver '19, Bioengineering/Neurobiology Research Assistant, Global Social Impact Fellow, and Molecular Biology student—Lehigh University
- Leslie Wubbel '17, Founder/CEO—OpenVessel
- Teal Wyckoff '04, Associate Research Scientist & Technical Services Manager—University of Wyoming
PLUS a special introduction by NCC's inaugural STEM Dean—Dr. Farah Bennani!