Register for Classes Today!
Taking a winter session course can not only help you complete certain classes within a shorter time frame, but enrolling can also help you meet specific graduation requirements more quickly. Plus, if you've never tried an online course or simply wanted to try an accelerated course for the first time, taking a winter session course can give you a great feel for how these type of courses can fit into your academic schedule.
Looking to Transfer Credits?
NCC has transfer agreements with more than 100 colleges and universities across the state and region. Transferring credits to any of these four-year institutions is easy. Please note that you will need to request that an official transcript be sent from our Records office. Please contact the Records office at 610-861-5494 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enroll This Winter in 3 Easy Steps
Apply in one of the following ways:
Northampton Community College
Attn: Processing Center
3835 Green Pond Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18020
Once processed and your student identification has been created, within 24-48 hours, register for courses in one of the following ways:
- By email email@example.com (Scan completed/signed Registration Form and Tuition/Fees Payment Form)
- By phone using the Credit Card registration line 1-877-543-0998
- By fax 610-861-5551 (Fax completed/signed Registration Form and Credit Card Payment form)
- In person (Records for Registration & Bursar for Payment - Bethlehem Campus in the Student Enrollment Center or Monroe Campus – Enrollment Services in Keystone Hall)
- By mail (submit completed/signed Registration Form and check/money order/ Credit Card Payment form)
*Please note that the registration form must be signed
Payment in full is due upon registering for winter/summer courses. Registrations submitted by fax or mail must be accompanied by payment. Payment plans are NOT available for these terms.
Veterans education benefits can be used for these terms. Submit schedule to Office of Veterans Affairs.
I understand Northampton Community College, (and its agents and assigns) may contact me by mail, email, text, phone or recorded message, using information I provide, regarding the institution and its programs. Further information about privacy as it relates to GDPR, can be found here.