Take advantage of our Winter Session. Experience the condensed format of an accelerated class, and get the credits you need to stay on track or get a head start on the spring semester. Check out the course list below, and register today!
The following courses are being offered 100% online. View our course format guide for more details about this format.
- ACCT101 - Financial Accounting I
- ARTA101 - Art History Survey
- ARTA282 - Digital Photography
- BIOS105 - Contemporary Biology
- BIOS126 - Environmental Science
- CHEM105 - Chemistry in Contemp Society
- CHEM120 - General Chemistry I
- CISC101 - Intro to Information Technology
- ECON201 - Macroeconomics
- ECON251G - Microeconomics
- ENGL201G - British Literature I
- HEAL150 - Contemporary Health
- HIST163 - American History II
- HIST166 - Civil War and Reconstruction
- MATH120 - Nature of Mathematics
- NUTR105 - Introduction to Nutrition
- PHED130 - Fitness I
- POLS101 - Intro to Political Science
- PSYC103 - Introduction to Psychology
- PSYC258 - Developmental Psychology
- PUBH100 - Intro to Healthcare Careers
- SOCA102 - Cultural Anthropology
- SOCA103 - Principles of Sociology
- SOCA125 - Sociology of Families
Follow these steps to register:
- Apply! Fill out the online application via MyNCC.
- Once your application is processed and your student identification has been created, within 24-48 hours, register for courses in one of the following ways:
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org (Scan completed/signed Registration Form and Tuition/Fees Payment Form)
- By phone using the Credit Card registration line 1-877-543-0998
- By fax 610-861-5551 (Fax completed/signed Registration Form and Credit Card Payment form)
- In person (Records for Registration & Bursar for Payment - Bethlehem Campus in the Student Enrollment Center or Monroe Campus – Enrollment Services in Keystone Hall)
- By mail (submit completed/signed Registration Form and check/money order/Credit Card Payment form)
*Please note that the registration form must be signed
Payment in full is due upon registering for winter courses. Registrations submitted by fax or mail must be accompanied by payment. Payment plans are NOT available for these terms.
Veterans education benefits can be used for these terms. Submit schedule to Office of Veterans Affairs.